|Business School / Provider||Edith Cowan University (Business & Law)|
Edith Cowan University Online MBA Course Overview
The Edith Cowan University Online MBA develops and educates highly-skilled managers and leaders who can contribute to organisations in an effective and responsible manner. Students can become leaders and choose from one of the program’s 14 specialisations. It reflects the latest in contemporary management practice, providing six fundamental courses covering the foundations of modern business; money, markets and people. More advanced core courses in leadership, strategic management and corporate governance provide pivotal insights into the dynamics of modern organisations.
Edith Cowan University Online MBA Course Structure
Edith Cowan University MBA online students are required to complete 8 core units and 1 x 60 credit point Area of Specialisation, and 1 Business Elective unit, or 4 x Business Elective units.
- FBL5010 Managing People and Organisations – 20 points
- FBL5020 Marketing Leadership – 20 points
- FBL5030 Fundamentals of Value Creation in Business – 20 points
- MBA6010 Responsible Management – 20 points
- MBA6020 Personal and Professional Development – 20 points
- MBA6030 Information, Contemporary Technologies and Decision Making – 20 points
- MBA6050 Leadership, Strategy and Change – 20 points
- MBA6090 Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Creativity – 20 points
What Edith Cowan University Says
In a globally competitive environment, it is essential to build capability by creating climates and cultures conducive to innovation and advancement. This program provides students with the ability to respond to challenging situations in complex and modern organisations.
Edith Cowan University has received accreditation with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
All applicants of the Edith Cowan University MBA are required to have a minimum of three years appropriate and/or relevant supervisory or managerial experience if applying with a Bachelor degree. Alternatively applicants can may apply with at least five years appropriate professional experience, or apply with a Graduate Certificate of Business or a Graduate Diploma of Business, with equivalents considered.