|Business School / Provider||University of South Australia|
|Commencements||January, April, June, September|
Designed for managers with the ambition to challenge for greater responsibility and more the UniSA Master of Business Administration Online MBA has been developed for experienced managers and executives. It has a strong practical focus embedded in senior management decision-making and the latest in management research.
You will gain real-world insights through access to academic and industry experts, and through curriculum informed by current research and professional practice to maximise your career progression. You will engage with a cohort of experienced peers from diverse industry backgrounds, in a highly interactive learning environment.
You will deepen your expertise in fields such as strategy, marketing, finance, leadership, law, international business and ethics and sustainability, providing real-time application in the workplace.
Flexible learning options mean you can tailor your studies to your busy lifestyle and choose to study online, face‐to‐face (including evening classes and intensives) or as a combination of both. You can also participate in a two‐week global study tour through the Business in China Intensive School or the European Summer School of Advanced Management, providing an international perspective. Another benefit of this degree is that you can complete the Company Directors Course, as part of the MBA curriculum offered in a unique partnership with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).
The fully-flexible MBA program allows you to tailor your studies to suit your individual needs. The MBA curriculum is available fully-online.
- Australia’s No.1 online MBA and 6th in the World1
- Awarded 5-Stars by the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) for ten consecutive years
- Ranked in the top ten MBA programs in Australia for ten years2
- Our fully-flexible MBA allows you to tailor your studies to suit your needs with options to learn full-time, part-time, online, face-to-face or in mixed mode
- Complete the Company Directors Course as part of your degree through a unique partnership with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Access global study experiences through the Business in China Intensive School (BICIS) or the European Summer School of Advanced Management (ESSAM)
- Awarded 5-Stars for Program Strength by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- Our curriculum is informed by above world-class research in Business3
- Ranked No.5 in Australia and in the World Top 100 for Business Administration4
- Ranked No.4 in Australia for graduate satisfaction and No.7 for value for money by the Australian Financial Review BOSS Survey, 2017
- The University of South Australia Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide5 and has been awarded an overall five stars for excellence in the QS Stars Ratings 2019
The online MBA degree comprises nine compulsory core courses, two electives and a final capstone experience. A course runs for the length of a study period, and the academic year is divided into four study periods of 10 weeks each.
Applicants seeking admission to the program will normally have:
a) A minimum of three (3) years full-time management experience and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications;
b) A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the University of South Australia with an average of at least Pass Level 1 (55%) across four (or more) courses, or an equivalent qualification from the University of South Australia or from another recognised university;
c) The Program Director may, under exceptional circumstances, accept candidates with substantial and proven managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience who have demonstrated the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA.
All applicants are also required to submit a detailed curriculum vitae or equivalent with at least one referee who can validate work experience.
Extra Fee Information
The tuition fees for the MBA program are invoiced on a per course basis charged each study period and are subject to a modest annual increase. 2018 MBA course fees are $AU3,975 per course.
12019 Global MBA Rankings, CEO Magazine. 22017 Australian Financial Review, BOSS Survey. 32018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA). 4ARWU World University Subject Rankings 2019. 5UniSA Business School is one of just nine institutions in Australia and 180 globally to be accredited by EQUIS (from over 16,500 worldwide). EFMD, February 2019.