|Business School / Provider
|Griffith University (Griffith Business School)
|January, March, May, July, September, October
Can be accelerated to complete in one year by undertaking two subjects in each teaching period.
Griffith University Online MBA Course Overview
The Griffith University Online MBA is based around values of responsible leadership; sustainable business practices; and a global perspective with the aim of making you an effective globally responsible business leader.
The online program can be completed in two years part-time with each course delivered over a 6 week period. These two delivery styles allow you to choose the method of study that suits you best and both programs are assessed authentically meaning that you can apply what you learn to your workplace with immediate benefit.
You will study courses in sustainability, accounting and reporting, finance, people management, strategy and innovation and managing change through responsible leadership. Through study you will be equipped with an understanding of the key functional areas within a business and the challenges facing businesses.
You can also choose to complete a major in Public Policy. Courses offered as part of the Public Policy major provide the breadth and depth of public management skills to advance your career both within the public sector and the private-public sector interface. The accelerated online MBA program has 12 set courses and no electives.
Griffith University MBA Course Structure
Courses in this program will be offered over six teaching periods per year. Each teaching period will be delivered across six weeks. Students will complete one course per teaching period. Teaching periods will be scheduled as follows:
- Teaching Period 1: From mid-January to late February
- Teaching Period 2: From March to late April
- Teaching Period 3: From May to mid-June
- Teaching Period 4: From July to mid-August
- Teaching Period 5: From late August to October
- Teaching Period 6: From late October to December
Students must complete the following courses (students are advised to complete courses in the prescribed sequence and if you are unable to complete any of the courses in the prescribed sequence, please see additional offerings):
|Sustainability: Adaptive Thinking
|Accounting: Integrated Reporting
Note: Each course will be offered every four teaching periods. Click on the course code link for further details.
Students must complete the following courses:
|Leadership: Responsibility and Change
|Doing Business across Asia-Pacific (see Note 1)
|Managerial Problem Solving
|Innovation for Growth
Note 1: 7901GBS Asia-Pacific Study Tour is available as a substitute for this course. Please contact your Program Director for more details.
Griffith Business School is an accredited member of AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
To be eligible to apply for our MBA, you’ll have:
- a Bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum GPA of 4.5, plus
- three years full-time work experience (after finishing your degree), which includes two years of relevant work experience and one year in a role requiring leadership skills (leadership can include direct management or supervisory experience and/or managing and driving change in an organisational or project-specific setting)
- English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English
No Bachelor degree? You can still do our online MBA without a degree. Simply complete our Graduate Certificate in Business Administration with a minimum GPA of 4.5 and then continue onto our MBA.