|Business School / Provider||Victoria University (Victoria Graduate School of Business)|
|Commencements||January, March, May, July, September, October|
Victoria University MBA Online Course Overview
From running a profitable small business to leading a multinational corporation, see your career flourish with an MBA from VU Online.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Reflect on theoretical approaches to develop effective management strategies
- Make considered and confident decisions by applying cross-disciplinary knowledge
- Evaluate business problems and recommend resolutions that are relevant to contemporary settings
- Demonstrate accountability and innovative strategic thinking in response to challenges faced by modern businesses
- Communicate effectively to specialist and non-specialist audiences, diverse cultural communities and other professional organisations
- Exemplify leadership in a 21st century work environment, acting consistently, ethically and socially responsible
- Plan and execute a substantial research project linked to contemporary sustainable, socially responsible and ethical management practices
Victoria University MBA Online Course Structure
Flexible entry and exit points:
We understand your success is personal, so our online MBA is tailored to ensure you meet your individual career goals with flexible entry and exit points.
You may enter the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, which builds on skills and knowledge developed in your undergraduate degree, and continue towards attaining your MBA.
If you enrol into the MBA and decide to exit from the course early after completing four units, you can gain a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration. If you choose to pick up where you left off at a later date, you can.
Alternatively, you can enter into the masters with credit for past skills and/or study, known as advanced standing.
What you will study:
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Human Resource
- Management Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Organisation Change Management
- Advanced Organisational Behaviour
- Performance Management and Rewards
- Art and Practice of Leadership
- Business Research Project (capstone unit)
To qualify for entry into the MBA course, you must have:
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline; OR
- Applicants without an undergraduate qualification may be admitted to the Graduate Certificate (in the same discipline) based on approved work experience. Upon completion of the Graduate Certificate, graduates will be eligible for admission to this course with credit granted for completed units.